Innovation of the Year
This Award is open to any organisation irrespective of size or sector. The judges will be looking for evidence of the introduction within the last two years of an innovative product, process, service or business method.
The innovation should be shown to have quantifiable benefit, both actual and projected, against key performance indicators for the applicant organisation.
- Growth in sales / increase in throughout
- Reduction in cost, energy use or waste
- Reduction in delivery times
- Increase in customer satisfaction
- Increase in staff efficiency and satisfaction.
Applications should give a clear description of the innovation and its background, including how ‘open innovation’ and collaboration may have been relevant, and showing a plan for continued implementation and development.